Tuition & Fees:
The financial information seen below can be downloaded here.
Since the stability of our school and the quality of its programs are of the utmost importance, we are always seeking ways to make improvements to benefit everyone. After much research and investigation, we have partnered with FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program and financial aid assessment. FACTS is used by many schools locally and over 6,500 schools nationally. We are excited to be working with them and are confident this program will offer greater efficiency and financial stability for the school while providing convenience to families.
One of our primary goals this year at Lincoln City Seventh-day Adventist School is to concentrate our efforts on improving the business side of our school. By taking advantage of the security and convenience of payment processing and information technology offered by FACTS, we remain committed to this goal.
You will realize these benefits by using FACTS for your tuition payment plan:
- Payment Dates: You may choose either the 5th or the 20th of each month as your payment date. Automatic payments can be made from a checking or savings account or from a variety of credit cards, if applicable.
- Enrolling in FACTS: You may enroll in FACTS by going online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4BZ32. Please note that if you have applied for financial aid, you will use the same link to access the tuition payment program; however, the link for tuition payment is not yet active.
- Convenience & Security: Along with multiple payment plan options, your payments are processed securely through a bank to bank transaction
- Peace of Mind Insurance: FACTS offers this optional benefit for only $17 per year per family. In the event of death of the Responsible Party or spouse, the remaining tuition balance owed for the current school year is paid to the school.
- Consumer Account: You may check your personal account or make payments online (if applicable) from the convenience of your home or office anytime.